Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sometimes I Just Can't Resist Playing

Like many of you, I suppose, I'm on a bunch of outdoors/gun related mailing lists.  Today's email has a come-on by outdoors clothes maker Buck Wear.  The idea is a play on the always popular "Elf Yourself" site, called "Redneck Yourself".
"For those awkward moments when your lack of "rural credibility" causes discomfort or embarrassment, we present Redneck Yourself."
For reasons probably best commented on by Dr. Sanity, or other qualified professionals, my first thought was to play with a picture of Mojo.  If you just found this place, Mojo is my white cat who displays "an excess of personality" (to butcher a line from Jurassic Park about Malcolm the mathematician).  I give you Redneck Moe.
I didn't realize how much Mo looks like one them Zeta Reticulans from the alien stories.  Maybe I'd better keep an eye out for circles in the back yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment