Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Too Good Not to Share

A guide to understanding the introverted.  Too big to reproduce here, but good.  

I'm not sure when I first realized I was an introvert.  When I did, it wasn't considered some sort of big deal.  You just preferred smaller numbers of closer friends to a crowd, and you tended to be the quiet one in a room.  It wasn't until much later that people who focused intensely on things; puzzle solvers, problem solvers - or who preferred solitary hobbies like distance running or long distance cycling were labeled as having a "syndrome". 


6 comments:

  1. Fits me to a "T". The "extrovert" engineer; the one that stares at "Your" shoes in a conversation. Another greybeard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming little article.

    Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could this be why I have migrated to PSK-31 from SSB?
    Hissssssss
    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's why I gravitated to DX operating. I'm fascinated by propagation, and I don't have to do long conversations. TU UR 599 599 BK

      Delete
  4. There was supposed to be a convention of INTJs once, but nobody showed.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll be here all week folks!

      Be sure to try the Chef's veal - and remember to be nice to your waitress...

      Delete